Thursday 31 May 2018

Zidane leaves Madrid: full story, The reasons

Zidane leaves Madrid: reason and full story
.





Speaking about the reasons behind his decision, Zidane mentioned tiredness and said that it is the perfect moment to leave: "I have decided not to continue with Real Madrid next season. This team needs a change to keep winning. They need another way and another methodology. I love this club, I love the president. He gave me the opportunity to come as a player and now manager and I am eternally grateful. But we have to change. "I don't know, maybe if we had lost the final in Kiev I would have stayed. Maybe.


 Cristiano? My departure has nothing to do with his words after the final." "If I was the manager here next season, it would have been tough for us to win trophies. You saw in the Copa this season and I can't forget out the domestic campaign that easily here. There are stages, periods you go through, stages. And you need to know when to stop. I think it's the right decision for the team." The coach just wants to rest now: "I’m not going to coach another team right now. I’m not looking for another team. It's natural tiredness. The day to day is over for me, I think it's time. I'm not tired of training." The Frencham only has warm words for his player, with who he won 4 Champions League: "I think the players need a change but I should thank them because at the end of the day it’s them that fight out there and this is a club of very high expectations. 


We always want more and more, I couldn’t ask for more from these players but now is the time for them to have a different voice in the changing room.Zidane refuses to close door on future Madrid return: "It can be a ‘see you later’. Madrid has given me everything. I will be close to this club all my life. But the decision, for many, doesn’t make sense. But it does to me. It is the moment to make a change. I think it is the right decision for everyone. I have to thank the fans for all their support and love. We have had complicated moments of the season when you are not at your best, the fans push you and that made us better." "The squad already knows. I’ve not talked to them all individually but they all know. I’ve sent a message to all the squad and I’ve spoken to Sergio Ramos. As always as a person and captain, we have lived a lot together, he respects my decision. He wished me luck. He is a leader, a captain and it has been a pleasure to share three more years with him.



"He concludes: "The worst moment was being knocked out by Leganes [In the Copa del Rey]. I'm not even gonna say the word of how I felt... The best moment for me was winning La Liga." Zinedine Zidane, who joined the club in 2013, won nine trophies as Real Madrid boss, including 4 Champions Leagues, and lost just 16 times in 149 matches at the helm. Just under a trophy every 16 matches. He will go down in history as one of the greatest Los Blancos managers...

No comments:

Post a Comment